New for 2018!
We have listened to schools over the last few years and fully understand the strain on school budgets. With this is mind and due to our improved service desk solution, we have been able to offer the following services free of charge, with every scheduled IT support visit package. We have even been able to reduce the package costs.
- File Server Support - Schools who signed up to this with Improve it Ltd or other providers will now save up to £900 per annum
- IT Audit - Full IT audit for both Windows and Apple based operating systems with live live reporting
- E-Safety Session - Our Computing Specialist will offer a half day E-Safety session annually
Our core service
Scheduled IT support visits, along with 'part of the package' services make up our core service. Below is what you will receive as part of the core service.
- An experienced IT support technician who has 8+ years experience providing support to schools who will visit your school weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on schedule selected
- The ICT Technician will carry out a list of requested jobs along with implementing updates whilst ensuring minimal disruption is caused whilst teaching
- Our helpline support team will be on stand by to support the technician when on-site and to provide your school with IT support outside of the schedule visits
- Help, advice and guidance from our Computing Specialists who can help plan your IT infrastructure needs in line with the computing curriculum
- Access to our technical support team for all ‘outside of scheduled visits’ technical support
As part of every scheduled support visit package you will receive the following at no extra cost.
- NEW 2018 - File Service Support. For every school, we will monitor your server and proactively manage, update, check backups and viruses and ensure it is running smoothly. This includes out of hours monitoring and support. On-site same day support for all critical issues and loan server provided.
- IT Support Helpline. Our team are on standby from 7:30am to 5pm at night to take your calls on all IT issues which we will try and resolve over the phone by using our remote support package. Along with the helpline office number and email, you will receive the direct contact details of your IT support technician.
- NEW 2018 - Weekend Teacher Support. We know how busy teaching staff are during the week and how most need to take work home. We will be on standby and on a best endeavour basis, will provide phone and remote support for all school owned IT issues causing teaching staff issues when trying to work at home at the weekend.
- Full IT Audit. On an annual basis (April to May for new schools) we will provide an annotated full IT audit covering everything from printers to PC's, iPads to Mac's. Our computing specialists will review the audit and provide the school recommendations to assist with curriculum and budget planning.
- NEW 2018 - E-Safety Sessions. Our computing specialist will provide an E-Safety session to your KS2 children at a convenient time during the year. A school that we support that have our Computing Specialist in on a weekly basis have reverently been praised by Ofsted on their Computing and E-Safety.
- IT Recycling, We will work directly on your behalf to organise collections of old and redundant IT equipment and where possible, negotiate cash back on this equipment.
- Procurement Service. We can provide all IT equipment needed for schools from admin support to the classroom. For new builds we can provide both project management and contacts for architects, electricians, audio visual specialists and networking. For schools under a scheduled IT support visit package, we will beat any quote provided by another supplier.
If you are interested in our Scheduled IT Support Visit package then please use the links below to download our service booklet. For prices, please contact our team who will be more than happy to help or arrange a meeting: 01354 692491 or email@example.com