Date(s) - 19/11/2021
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Neale Wade Academy
Categories No Categories
This is for children in KS2 who show outstanding commitment to clubs and/or PE lessons. This is suitable for children who will benefit from the additional challenge of competition against other schools. Children coming to this event should have prior experience of Sport Stacking and be confident in the rules.
The focus of this competition will be on self-belief. This is a team event but children will complete their stacks individually or in pairs and we want them to focus on believing in themselves and overcoming negative thoughts should they arise. Self-belief will be encouraged through team members encouraging and supporting each other before and after each stack.
- Teams of 4, there is no gender ratio.
- All members on the team need to be able to perform the 3-3-3 stack and 3-6-3 stack as an individual.
- Two members of the team need to be able to perform the 3-3-3 stack as part of a pair.
- Two members of the team need to be able to perform the 3-6-3 stack as part of a pair.
The team events will be completed in the following order;
- Individual 3-3-3 stack (all four team members involved)
- Individual 3-6-3 stack (all four team members involved)
- 3-3-3 team relay (all four team members involved)
- Doubles 3-6-3 stack (two out of four team members involved)
Each team will complete their stack on the same judging table. Sports leaders will judge each stack against the rules and record times.
There will be awards for the following categories;
- Self Belief award – one nomination per school made by the accompanying staff.
- Team result of individual 3-3-3 stack (cumulative team score based upon individual times)
- Team result of individual 3-6-3 stack (cumulative team score based upon individual times)
- Top 5 stackers from individual 3-3-3 and 3-6-3 results
- Team result of 3-3-3 relay (top 3 fasted recorded team times)
- Doubles 3-6-3 stack (top 3 fastest recorded doubles times)
Please bring the following with you to the competition;
- A set of cups for your school to use on the judging table.
- Additional sets of cups for your school to use on the practise tables.
- Hand sanitiser for your school to use regularly throughout the competition.
Please visit www.speedstacks.com/learn to watch free video instruction
Bookings close at 1pm on 22nd October 2021
Bookings are closed for this event.