Date(s) - 19/10/2022
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Neale Wade Academy
Categories No Categories
This event is for children in KS2 who show outstanding commitment to clubs and/or PE lessons. This is suitable for children who will benefit from the additional challenge of competition against other schools. Children coming to this event should have prior experience of Sport Stacking and be confident in the rules.
This is a competitive team event for children in KS2, but children will complete their stacks individually or in pairs and we want them to focus on believing in themselves and overcoming negative thoughts should they arise. Self-belief will be encouraged through team members encouraging and supporting each other before and after each stack.
- Teams of 4, there is no gender ratio.
- All members on the team need to be able to perform the 3-3-3 stack and 3-6-3 stack as an individual.
- Two members of the team need to be able to perform the 3-3-3 stack as part of a pair.
- Two members of the team need to be able to perform the 3-6-3 stack as part of a pair.
The events will include;
- Individual 3-3-3 stack (all four team members involved)
- Individual 3-6-3 stack (all four team members involved)
- 3-3-3 team relay (all four team members involved)
- Doubles 3-3-3 stack (two out of four team members involved)
- Doubles 3-6-3 stack (two out of four team members involved)
Each team will complete their stack on the same judging table. Sports leaders will judge each stack against the rules and record times.
Please bring the following with you to the competition;
- A set of cups for your school to use on the judging table.
- Additional sets of cups for your school to use on the practise tables
Please visit www.speedstacks.com/learn to watch free video instruction
Bookings close at 1pm on Friday 16th September 2022
Sport Stacking Risk Assessment
Bookings are closed for this event.