Date(s) - 03/05/2019
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Neale Wade Academy
Categories No Categories
Teams: Mixed teams of 10 (5 boys and 5 girls) This competition is for your B and C team children. They should not be the same children you enter in any other sporting competition this year.
- Teams will be split into two groups and will move around the circuit together.
- There will be between 6 and 8 events – the events will take place in a rotational sequence.
- A leader will keep score at each activity, recording it on the score card provided.
- Final placings will be determined by the final total on the teams scorecard. Certificates will be awarded.
- Schools will need to provide their own left handed clubs if they have left handed participants (1 putter and 1 driver per child). If this is not going to be possible, please let us know by making a comment in the comments box on booking and we will endeavour to help you source some.
- It is advisable for entrants to be familiar with tri-golf equipment, but this is not essential. Our leaders will be on hand to offer some friendly advice.
Bookings for this event close at 1pm on 22nd March 2019.
Bookings are closed for this event.