Date(s) - 22/05/2019
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Sir Harry Smith School
Categories No Categories
|Is this a School Games Competition or is it a Partnership Event?||This is a School Games Competition.
This means it is FREE to enter.
|Who is this for?||· Year 5 and Year 6 pupils
· Small schools can enter Year 4, 5 and 6 pupils.
|How many participants can I bring?||· Teams of 8-10
· Mixed teams containing 4/5 boys and 4/5 girls
· If you wish to enter additional classes, please select B team in the form below and we will endeavour to support this request.
|Competition Details||· Teams will take part in four events:
Vortex howler throw
Standing long jump
· Each athlete must compete in all events. Scores are then uploaded onto the system and points awarded. The scores of each teams top four athletes are totalled to reveal the winning team.
|Outline of Event||· The Teams will rotate through the four stations.|
|Equipment||· All equipment will be provided by Witchford school sports Partnership.
· Schools will be asked to place stickers on their teams, so they are easily identifiable by number.
|What will we need to bring?||· Updated register, if changes have been made to participants or staffing.|
*Small schools are schools that have fewer than 120 pupils in Key Stage 2 and no more than 30 pupils in Year 6.
Winners of this competition will go on to represent the Partnership at the Level 3 County Finals.
Competition entry closes at 1pm on 22nd March 2019
Quadkids Risk Assessment updated
Event Cancellation Policy 2018
Bookings are closed for this event.