Date(s) - 24/06/2022
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
The Hive Leisure Centre
Categories No Categories
These events target specific groups of young people who would benefit the most from having positive experiences of sport, physical activity and competition. The activities and outcomes are designed to reflect the young people’s needs and motivations.
This event is open to those schools who are subscribed to the Witchford Sports Partnership only.
Teams: Mixed teams of 10
Outcomes: Social and Emotional Development
- Emotional Development – Sports competitions can improve young people’s self-esteem, reduces stress, supports their mental wellbeing and builds their resilience.
- Social Development – Sports competitions can provide a sense of belonging, enabling young people to develop their teamwork, communication, empathy and respect for others.
- Teams will be split into two groups and will move around the circuit together.
- There will be between 6 and 8 events – the events will take place in a rotational sequence.
- A leader will keep score at each activity, recording it on the score card provided.
- Schools are asked to provide their own left handed clubs if they have left handed participants (1 putter and 1 driver per child). If this is not going to be possible, please let us know by making a comment in the comments box on booking and we will endeavour to help you source some.
- It is advisable for entrants to be familiar with tri-golf equipment, but this is not essential. Our leaders will be on hand to offer some friendly advice.
Bookings for this event close at 1pm on Friday 20th May 2022
Bookings are closed for this event.